14 Days Transit Visa Dubai, UAE
Transit Visa also known as a Special Mission Entry Visa is an entry permit that allows a person to stay and travel the country for the period of 14 days, non-extendable. This type of visa is best for short-term visits or travellers transiting Dubai, UAE.
To apply you must complete the visa application form. A copy of the passport of the individual and a valid flight ticket that indicates the exact time and date of departure from the city.
|Tourist/Transit Visa||Tourist Visa||Multiple Entry|
|7 Days||14 Days||30 Days||90 Days||30 Days||90 Days|
- Clear Scanned Passport Copy of each Applicant (passport valid for 6 months).
- Scanned Colored Passport Size Photo or 2×2 Photo of each Applicant.
- Complete the Payment Process.
- Processing will take 2 – 5 working days.
- Visa approval is sole discretion of the Dubai Immigration officials.
- Visa fee once paid will be non-refundable, if delayed, approved or rejected.
- We recommend to apply for your Visa to Dubai at least 5 – 7 days prior to your arrival.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.
In rare occasion, processing time may take more than the stated days should Dubai Immigration officials requires further supporting documents to process your application. Passport and Photo should be scanned, mobile capture is not acceptable.
If you have any questions or you want to apply for UAE Visa, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.